Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ummmm...Kona Grill

I met one of my dearest friends, Jamie, last night for dinner at Kona Grill...Holy Yum! I had never been there but I WILL be going back soon. It is so good! I had the Macadamia Nut Chicken with White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and I had some Sushi - the FULLY cooked kind and it was Delish! The only thing better than the food was catching up with Ja - she is the best. One of those friends that you don't skip a beat with no longer how long it has been since you have seen each other. Thanks Ja for a great evening! On my way out of the mall I picked up a Cinnabon for breakfast this morning - another Holy Yum! I only managed to eat half of it but that means I still have half at home :)

1 comment:

Jeff and Kerry said...

The Macadamia Nut Chicken is my favorite dish at the KG, YUM!!!! And I was going to say ummmmmm...where are the belly pics, Stacy?!?!?!?