Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Catch up



Happy Belated Easter! Once again Jason & I hosted Easter at our house and it was a rainy & drizzly day. But that did not stop us from having our annual Easter Egg Hunt. Jason did a great job of hiding the eggs and this year the bonus eggs were in a great spot - out front in the cul-de-sac! Church, Food, Family, & Friends always makes for a perfect Easter.



The Easter Bunny happened to leave some goodies for the Baby Boy! A cute little basket with a car and some M&M's (for Mommy!?!) made their way from my sisters house and the most ADORABLE stuffed Lamb made its way from my moms house.



THANK YOU EASTER BUNNY!!!

At the end of it all everyone was sleepy and as we watched some golf my precious niece, Abbey, cuddled up next to me and fell asleep. She's the BEST!

No comments: