Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Twilight Update


I have finished Twilight and I LOVED every page of it. I loved it so much that I quickly finished New Moon. It was okay - a little out there but still good. I am now about 3/4 of the way through Eclipse and I am feeling a little anxious that there is only one more book after this. However - it could be a good thing that there is only one more as daily tasks have taken a backseat to Edward. Laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning house - not so important in my world at the moment! Jason took me to see the movie and I have to say I was a little disappointed. Books are always better than the movies but I was hoping it would be better than it was.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I am half way through book 4 now...