Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Twilight Bandwagon...


Yep, i'm on it. i have jumped on the Twilight bandwagon. This book (now a movie) is all that Nesties can talk about over on The Nest/The Bump boards. So while i was shopping at Wal-Mart i noticed the intriguing book and it was calling to me...so of course i bought it. Part of my budgeting includes that place called the library but i just couldn't help myself. And now i am sucked in. i spend every second of extra time with my nose in this book. i never really thought i was the vampire teenage romance novel type but i LOVE it!

3 comments:

MJ said...

I am so on the bandwagon as well. I am now on book 3 and know I'll be done with it soon and will need to get book 4.

Can't wait to see the movie! DH even wants to go!

MJ said...

What's your nestie name?

Stacy said...

M.Joule - My nestie name is O2Binluv. I can't wait to see the movie either!