Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here we go again...

we are onto round 3.  My friend the cyst has gone away and we are set for iui #3.  I will start 100mg of clomid (i have done 50mg in the past) on Wednesday.  Jason and I go in on Thursday to do an SA with an embryologist.  Hopefully that will give us a little more insight into his swimmers.  I will go back on Monday for more blood work and then we will have our iui.  As of right now it looks like that will take place Friday - the day after Thanksgiving.  Our families are going up to Breckenridge for the holiday so Jason and I will be making trips back and forth - oh joy.  However, we are not willing to skip another cycle due to an hours drive.  As far as life outside of IF goes things have been crazy but a "good crazy".  Some changes have taken place at work so I no longer am concerned about my job.  At least I can look 12 months ahead instead of 30 days.  That has been a HUGE weight off of my shoulders - more than I realized it would be.  :)

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Congradulations on moving on to cycle #3 cycst-free! =) You will be in my prayers! And I can't wait to hear about the SA results too!