Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

Can you guess what all of this is?





Containers, containers and even more containers of baby/kids clothes! As well as baby/kids toys. Can you believe it!?! All because my sister knew that one day we would have our own little bundle of joy! For YEARS (eight!) she has been putting aside clothes for Jason and I that once belonged to my nephew and then to my niece. How lucky are we? I drug(?) all the containers out of the crawl space in the basement and started peeking in all of them...it's like Christmas! Plus we have a closet full in our guest room that I forgot to take a photo of. I can't wait to sit and go through them all - I know my mom and sister (and probably my niece!) will help. Thanks RK - you rock!

2 comments:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Awww, that is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

anything for you two. we love you both very much and little K.