Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

8 weeks...

Can believe it ... 8 weeks already! Baby is the size of a raspberry...ummmm - raspberries. They have become a staple in my diet!

The Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though I can't feel it, he/she is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.
Wow!
I missed last weeks update - baby was a blueberry! I haven't been posting as much as work has been pretty busy. I even had a night that I worked till 8:30 pm! But on top of that I haven't been feeling that great. Remember my days of feeling good and just being queasy once in awhile? - Gone. I usually feel good in the mornings but the evenings seem to kick.my.butt. Ugh! Nothing really sounds good to eat and my diet has consisted of cereal, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and oranges. Last nights dinner - crackers and cheese. It took all I had in me to make Jason some spaghetti! And I ate none. I did buy some protein powder yesterday so I can make smoothies and add that to them. From everything I have read it is okay if you don't get all of your food groups in during your first trimester - they say to just eat whatever sounds good. So that is what I will do. Hopefully this will pass at the end of my first trimester because it STINKS!

1 comment:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Don't you just hate that the fruit of the week is a raspberry? They are so damn expensive (but check out Sprouts, they seem to have better prices than KS or Safeway)! I couldn't get enough blueberries and raspberries in my smoothies when I was in the first tri - YUM!!!!

And sorry you haven't been feeling well at night, that's just about the same way I felt! It will get better, you only have about 4 weeks left! Hang in there!