Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 16, 2009

9 weeks today (well tomorrow)

Baby is the size of:

a green olive!

Our little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!
I have to start posting this 1 day early because my weekly milestones always fall on Saturday and I am not on the computer as much on the weekends. So really I won't be 9 weeks until tomorrow! Have a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

Mrs. Classic said...

So cute! Isn't it so weird to think that is going on in your body without you having to think about it!!

Jeff and Kerry said...

YAY for 9 weeks today!!! The first trimester is almost over, buddy!!!!

Jeff and Kerry said...

Oh, and Stacy - I nominated you for an award on our blog. =)