Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Worth the Wait...

that is what I keep telling myself - that it is worth the wait. Once we are able to hold our child in our arms it will all be Worth the Wait. IUI #2 was today and the news wasn't all that great. The good news was that I had two follicles measuring at 20mm and 22mm but the bad news was we only had 3 million swimmers to work with instead of the 27 million we had last time. Although 3 million still sounds like a lot to me.
i asked Jason, "I wonder how they count them?". To this he replied, "With a sperm counter."
Okay smart ass.
So the dreaded 2 week wait (the two weeks you have to wait before testing for pregnancy) begins. I will go in for an ultra sound for release tomorrow to make sure that I ovulated.
Well, i am off to enjoy an evening of tacos and Rock Band.

1 comment:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Since we're both patients of Dr. S, we may have to get together IRL soon - Jeff and I love Guitar Hero (we haven't gotten into our Rock Band yet, since it's not too fun to play with just the two of us)!!!