Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Single Mom...

Jason is gone. Again. Blah! He left Sunday night and will come home on Monday - 8 nights with out him.
So far so good as far as my mental stability. The last time he left I sobbed every.single.night. I am sure that had a lot to do with my hormones leveling back out from delivery. But holy cow is this single mom gig HARD. And I have SO much help from my family. And it is still HARD! So God bless all you single moms and dads out there. Hats off to you.
On top of Jason being gone poor Coop-a-loop is sick. He has had a fever, cough, stuffy/runny nose. He has been on amoxicillin since Friday and seems to be getting better. Poor little dude - every time he sees me coming at him with a tissue he starts thrashing his head back and forth. I think I have scarred him for life in the nose wiping department.
I have misplaced my battery charger to my Nikon so I have not been taking many photos. I need to just order a new one as it has not showed itself like I had hoped. I NEED to get some new photos of Coop up - he is just the cutest!

3 comments:

Sara said...

yertinal
Sorry to hear Cooper is sick. No fun... I hope he is feeling better again soon!

Thanks for your comment on our blog. If even just one mom takes a little more time to love her babies a little more and reflect on the blessing they are to her, then everything we have been through will be worth it. We have hoped to use this experience as a tool to raise awareness and to help others to reprioritize and reevaluate their focus in their own daily routine. I am glad you are one more mom who has taken the opportunity to make this commitment to herself and her family. Cooper will be blessed because of your continued diligence. It is such a slight shift in focus, but is so critical that we keep it on target, each and every day.

If you'd like to contact our sister, Mindy (who organized the race), she has any remaining bracelets, etc. Her cell number is (801) 897-4681.

Thanks for your support~
Sara

Sara said...

Sorry to hear Cooper is sick. No fun... I hope he is feeling better again soon!

Thanks for your comment on our blog. If even just one mom takes a little more time to love her babies a little more and reflect on the blessing they are to her, then everything we have been through will be worth it. We have hoped to use this experience as a tool to raise awareness and to help others to reprioritize and reevaluate their focus in their own daily routine. I am glad you are one more mom who has taken the opportunity to make this commitment to herself and her family. Cooper will be blessed because of your continued diligence. It is such a slight shift in focus, but is so critical that we keep it on target, each and every day.

If you'd like to contact our sister, Mindy (who organized the race), she has any remaining bracelets, etc. Her cell number is (801) 897-4681.

Thanks for your support~
Sara

MiNdY said...

Hi Stacy!
I am Mindy, Matt Stakers sister. Matt and Sara gave me your contact information to get in touch with you about bracelets. I have them with me and would LOVE to send some out to you if youd like. You can email me MindyJohanson@hotmail.com I know Matt and Sara (as well as myself) appreciate so much your kind words and support.
Also congrats to you and your husband getting pregnant.. and going down the path you are. You are darling. Thanks!

Mindy