Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

A couple more "firsts"...

We had a couple of firsts over the past week. On Saturday Cooper had his first trip to the Blue Bonnet. I love Mexican food which of course means I love the Blue Bonnet (one of the BEST Mexican restaurants in Denver)! Jason's office moved recently and he now works only minutes from the "Bonnet". Lucky us - we had to go with him on Saturday to drop off a truck at his office. He gave Cooper and I a tour of his new digs and then gave us a driving tour on the way home. And the last sight to see was how close he was to the Bonnet which, of course, turned into a late lunch/early dinner there.

On Sunday Cooper had his first trip to a bowling alley. We had SO much fun. It was a fund raiser for Shane's baseball team so we had pizza and beer along with friends, family and bowling. I love bowling because it is the only "sport" that I am better than Jason at. We are just slightly competitive! The evening ended up in in a tie - no bragging rights for either one of us. Before we left Abbey and I took some photos in a photo booth with Cooper! It was a great day.



Eating with Aunt RK


Hangin' with Abbey


Hangin' with Shane


First Bowling Trip

No comments: