Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

All Things Loved In January...

I have seen on a few blogs where people post there favorite things from the past month and I really like that idea. So I am going to give it a shot. We will see if by April I am still keeping up with it! Hey...I am just creating realistic expectations! So here goes...

1. The book "If you don't have big breasts, put ribbons on your pigtails" by Barbara Corcoran. Love, love, love this easy read. If you are a business gal it is a must get. Besides the great info in the book I LOVE the title!


2. My sister's neighbors homemade ice skating rink (complete with an "Ice Bar"). This is what living in suburbia is ALL about. We rang in the new year at the rink and had a lot of fun. So Norman Rockwellish...How cool!

3. Sophie! Aunt RK & Uncle TRex got Cooper the infamous Sophie for Christmas. The gals on the boards can't stop talking about her and now I know why. Cooper can't get enough of this vintage looking Giraffe. He LOVES to gnaw on her and does so so much that his gums start to squeak against the rubber she is made out of!

4. Mocha Frappuccinos. Caffeine, Sugar, Whipped Cream - enough said!

No comments: