Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Am So Ready to Have my Husband back...

I can not wait until tomorrow night at 8:30 pm.  That is when Jason will be home from Houston.  He has been gone for 11 days and I am tired of being a single mom!  I miss him SO much and so does Cooper.  I know Jason misses being home as well.  

I realize that we are lucky he has a job and without his paycheck we would be living in a cardboard box BUT a cardboard box is sounding pretty good if it means we could be together!!!  

BC (Before Cooper!) I never felt as is I "needed" Jason.  I have always been pretty independent and I always "wanted" him but didn't feel as if I "needed" him.  Does that make any sense?!?  But now, not only do I want him but I/we need him.  He is an amazing man who offers so much support and love.  I am SO proud of him as a husband and now as a Dad.  Oh..and he is pretty cute too!  I love you Jason!

No comments: