Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


Monday, October 26, 2009

I Am So Ready to Have my Husband back...

I can not wait until tomorrow night at 8:30 pm.  That is when Jason will be home from Houston.  He has been gone for 11 days and I am tired of being a single mom!  I miss him SO much and so does Cooper.  I know Jason misses being home as well.  

I realize that we are lucky he has a job and without his paycheck we would be living in a cardboard box BUT a cardboard box is sounding pretty good if it means we could be together!!!  

BC (Before Cooper!) I never felt as is I "needed" Jason.  I have always been pretty independent and I always "wanted" him but didn't feel as if I "needed" him.  Does that make any sense?!?  But now, not only do I want him but I/we need him.  He is an amazing man who offers so much support and love.  I am SO proud of him as a husband and now as a Dad.  Oh..and he is pretty cute too!  I love you Jason!

No comments: