Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Story of my life - I ALWAYS have something to do but I don't ALWAYS do something. My list of To-Do's has exploded so I thought it time to get my butt into gear. First thing on my list - Spring Cleaning. I managed to get our half bath done this morning - scrubbed the sink and toilet with a little brush, washed all the baseboards, washed down the door and cleaned the hardwoods on my hands and knees (Method Hardwood Cleaner smells SO good!). Suddenly - I love that little bathroom! Every time I walked by it I stuck my head it to take a peek. The best part - that great feeling has given me motivation to get the rest of the house done.

How do you eat an elephant??? One bite at a time!!!

No comments: