Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, March 1, 2009

15 Weeks...

Wow - 15 weeks already. I can't believe how fast time goes - which leads to me getting nervous about getting "everything" done. Baby is now the size of...

an orange! Yummmm - I LOVE oranges and they have been one of the things that have sounded good since day one of being pregnant! So what's Baby up to you ask? We'll here's the scoop!

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Baby is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though I still can't feel his/her movements.

As you all know I have been complaining about how busy I/we have been. Work has been super, crazy busy as well - which is good (we need to save money for maternity leave!). As I type this I am at work on a Sunday and I worked yesterday morning as well. I did not have to be at work today until 11:00 am and guess what Jason did?!? He made the most DELICIOUS breakfast for us...eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. Jason cooked the eggs over easy, which in my 33 years I have never had them that way. YUM! I cut up some cantaloupe and we actually sat at the table (we usually sit in front of the TV :) ) and had this amazing breakfast together. We even used these cute little juice glasses that we got for our wedding that I am not sure we have ever used!!! WOW - it was SO nice. I should have taken a picture of the table - it looked so nice. I told him that we might have to make this a Sunday tradition - he just laughed! Thanks Jason - I am one lucky girl!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I am so happy to see your progress.