Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

Surgery Consult Scheduled

I finally was able to talk to Suzie on Friday - we played a major game of phone tag! She spoke to Dr. S and the outcome is basically that if I feel it is important and it is something I want to pursue then Dr. S is willing to do a laparoscopy but he wants to do a surgery consult beforehand to make sure I understand everything. So I called this morning and made my consult for Thursday morning at 8:30am. Phew! I feel like I am on the train again. Of course I can decide to either have the lap or not once I talk with Dr. S. I have an acupuncture appointment this afternoon which I am looking forward to - they are always SO relaxing. So that is where we are at today. I will give an update Thursday after my appt.

2 comments:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Hey Stacy, I just wanted you to know that I've tagged you. Details on my blog...

Jeff and Kerry said...

And GOOD LUCK at your consult on Thursday - I'll be thinking of you!