Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's the little things...

This made my day...


Do you know what it is?

When I turned the shower on this morning and the steam made its way around the shower there was all of this "art" work on the glass doors. Abbey and Shane were at our house last night and Jason was keeping an eye on them. They showered at our house to get ready for bed. One of them "drew" all over the shower! I love it! I laughed out loud when I saw this.
And one more thing. This was left on my counter... It is a "pony" (as I call them). Abbey had given me a pink "pony" when I was in the hospital right after I had delivered Cooper. I have told her more than once that that pink "pony" is my favorite. Sitting on my counter, waiting just for me (thats what I like to think!) was a green "pony". I love that little girl!

No comments: