Married to the Man of my Dreams.

Mommy to the most beautiful baby boy.

Loving Life and realizing everyday that...

it is All Worth It!


 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 20, 2009

Home from Vegas

We had a really good time in Vegas. The weather was nice, not hot like I wished, but at least it was warm. We ate dinner at the Ranch on Saturday night which I LOVE and I had a beautiful dinner of fillet and stuffed shrimp which I split with my Friend (Miranda) who ordered scallops but guess what?!? Right in the middle of dinner I started to feel Y.U.C.K.Y. So much so that I didn't even order dessert. Oh well - there is always next time! We watched the Super Bowl at a great bar in Cesar's (thanks to Larry & Miranda who got there at 12:00 and saved us all seats - thanks guys!) and we ended up the night watching the Belliago fountains and then treated to a great dinner at PF Chang's by our friends Bill & Cathy. All-in-all it was a fun trip and I was back to work Monday after our plane landed. I am trying hard to take as little time off a possible so I can put that toward my Maternity leave. I do have disability insurance, however, it does not kick in until I have been on "disability" for 2 weeks. Plus - I am going to try to take 13 weeks off after the baby is here...we'll see!



On the way...

Watching the Super Bowl

The fountains!

1 comment:

Jeff and Kerry said...

Great pics!!! I'm so glad you had a great time! Did you go to In-n-Out?!?!?!?